Philo is a live-streaming platform that offers live TV channels and on-demand video content. In Philo, most of the live TV channels are entertainment-based channels. However, in Philo, you can access more than 60+ live TV channels. Philo is a subscription-based service that starts from $25 per month, and it also offers a 7-day free trial for new users. It is available on most streaming devices, including Roku as well. If you are a Roku user, then here is a guide to installing Philo on Roku.
Key Features of Philo
- With one subscription, you can create 10 profiles per account.
- You can pause live TV and record live TV to view them later.
- Philo offers unlimited DVR storage for 30 days.
- You can watch programs aired in the past three days in the on-demand category.
- It has an extensive on-demand library.
How to Add and Install Philo on Roku?
1. Go to the home screen and select the Streaming Channels option.
2. Scroll down and choose the Search Channels option.
3. In the Search Channels section, type Philo.
4. Select the Philo app and click on the Add channel option. The Philo app will be added to your Roku device.
5. Now, click on the Go to channel button.
6. Philo app will open. Click the Sign in option and enter your mobile number or email address associated with your Philo subscription.
7. You will get an activation code on your registered email or phone number.
8. Enter the activation code on your Roku device.
9. Once the app is activated, you can stream all the live TV channels and on-demand content from your Roku device.
Related: Xfinity on Roku
With this, you can stream Philo content on your Roku device. You can buy the subscription from the Philo website and watch your favorite video content on Roku. Philo is one of the best options for those who want to save money on Cable TV, as it is one of the cheapest streaming platforms. If you have any issues with the Philo app, let us know in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Philo offers a free trial for 7 days if you are a new subscriber. If you are already a customer, then you need a valid subscription to stream the content on your TV.
Philo’s subscription costs 25$ a month. You can start streaming Live TVs after purchasing a subscription.