Philo is a live tv streaming service that you can use to stream plenty of live tv channels ranging from entertainment, comedy, and lifestyle shows to reality TV shows and cartoons. It is an affordable service, and it costs only $20 per month for 65+ live TV channels. Some popular channels include Food Network, Discovery, Comedy Central, TLC, HGTV, and many more. Even though it is an affordable service, you can use it to watch channels in HD quality (720p for live TV and 1080p for on-demand videos). Furthermore, Philo offers unlimited DVR to record the shows to watch on offline mode. When it comes to streaming devices, it offers a dedicated app for Firestick, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Smart TVs. If you have an Apple TV 4 and higher model, you can install Philo easily from the App Store.
How to Install Philo on Apple TV
1. Plugin your Apple TV into your TV and connect the device to an internet connection.
2. Go to the Home screen and launch the App Store.
3. Select the Search icon from the top panel.
4. Type and search for the Philo app using the on-screen keyboard and select the same app from the search results.
5. Further, click Get to install the Philo app.
6. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Provide your account details and sign in with your account.
8. Finally, you can stream the live TV channel from Philo the app.
Related: How to Watch Vudu on Apple TV
Airplay Philo to Apple TV
Another method to watch Philo on Apple TV is by using Airplay technology. For this method, you need to install the latest version of the Philo app on your iPhone
1. First, make sure that you have connected your Apple TV and iPhone/iPad to the same network connection.
2. Launch the Philo app and Login with your account credentials.
3. Select and play the Live TV channel you want to watch.
4. Click the Airplay icon and select your Apple TV.
5. The same channel will now play on your Apple TV.
5. Select your Apple TV from the pop-up window.
Related – How to Watch Pluto TV on Apple TV
These are the two ways to watch Philo on Apple TV. The application interface is user-friendly, and you can find the required channel with ease. Live DVR support ensures that you can watch your favorite programs in offline mode. Philo allows you to stream on three devices simultaneously. If you have any queries about this article, mention them in the comments section.