Thrive Membership is an e-commerce platform that provides the world’s highest quality natural and organic products at an affordable price to every American family. It sells the products at wholesale prices. Further, Thrive sells the best organic, non-GMO products at a discounted rate of 25% to 50% off retail prices to its members. Thrive has more than 6000 healthy products in hundreds of categories. It has two membership options: the annual membership costs $59.95, and the monthly membership costs $9.95. However, you can cancel the membership at any time you want. Now, look into this article to know the ways to cancel Thrive membership.
How to Cancel Thrive Market Membership
There are multiple ways in which you can end your Thrive Market Membership. Take a look at the below section for detailed guidelines.
Cancel Thrive Market Membership Through Company Website
1. Visit the webpage of Thrive Market from any browser.
2. Login to your account.
3. Now, you will find a chat box or chat window from the right bottom of the web page.
4. Use the box to ask the customer support executive to cancel the membership.
5. Provide them with all the needed information to cancel the membership.
6. Make sure you don’t provide information like bank details, card number, CCV, or OTP.
Related: How to Cancel Scentbird Subscription [4 Ways Explained]
Cancel Thrive Market Membership Through Customer Care
1. Call (866) 419-2174 customer care number from Monday to Friday between 6.00 AM to 3.00 PM (PST).
2. Ask to speak with the representative.
3. Give them your membership number and customer details.
4. Request them to cancel your membership.
5. Finally, ask them for a confirmation mail.
Cancel Thrive Market Membership Through Email
1. Create a cancellation message and send it to [email protected].
2. With that email, include all the necessary information like membership details, account number, name, and more.
Related: How to Cancel OnStar Subscription in 2 Minutes
Cancellation Policy of Thrive Market
- No extra charge for canceling the membership.
- The Thrive Membership can be canceled at any time you want.
- A confirmation message will be received when you have canceled the membership.
- Even after cancellation, you can use the membership till it gets over.
- When you place an order after the cancellation, you will be asked to pay $59.95, which is non-refundable.
- When you cancel the annual plan within 30 days, you will get 100% refund.
Thrive Market is the best option to buy all the organic products you want like food, beauty, bath and body, health, babies, and kids. If you want to cancel the membership, make use of this article to cancel your subscription easily. Further, you can use the Thrive app to buy the products. If you have any questions related to this article, kindly drop in your comment below.