Samsung has partnered with Google for Google Pay. Both have started to work together on Samsung’s new Galaxy 4 series. The Galaxy 4 series has come with two models, Galaxy Watch 4 and the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic. Galaxy watches are equal to Apple Watch, and it offers lots of features to use. Previously Samsung used Tizen OS in its smartwatches, and after partnering with Google, they have decided to replace Tizen OS with Wear OS. So, people can access most of Google’s services on their Galaxy 4 Series. As we are practiced with digital payments, many of us use Google Pay for quick transactions. Now, let us see how to set up and use Google Pay on Samsung Galaxy Watch.
How to Set Up Google Pay on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
1. Turn on your Galaxy watch and open the Google Play app.
2. Tap the Search icon.
3. Access the Google Pay app by speaking or typing.
4. Choose the send/search option.
5. Further, tap Google Pay.
6. Go ahead to click on Install and tap Open.
Related: How to Setup and Use Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch
Now, your card will import as soon as you set up if you have Google Pay already on your phone. If not, follow the steps below to enter a card manually after clicking the Plus icon.
1. First, switch to your phone and tap Add a new card to your collection.
2. Now, tap Enter details manually.
3. Fill in your credit card information and save the details.
4. Further, verify your identification with a two-factor code if your bank requests it.
5. After the verification, make sure that you tap on Done.
Now, you have successfully set up Google Pay on your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy 4 Classic.
Note: Google Pay for Galaxy Watch 3 isn’t supported, and you cannot ask for its working.
Though Galaxy Watch offers lots of features, it still lacks some options like Google Assistant. But soon, we can expect the feature in Galaxy 4 series. As of now, about 37 countries support Google Pay on Galaxy Smartwatches. You can use your credit or debit cards while using Google Pay on Wear OS. Use this article to set up Google Pay on Galaxy Watch and make payments from your wrist. If there is any doubt regarding this article, mention them in the comments section.