Six Flags is an American amusement park corporation that owns 27 amusement parks around the US, Canada, and Mexico. The headquarters of Six Flags is located in Arlington, Texas. Six Flags is a monthly subscription service that consists of various plans for different parks. The Six Flags annual pass starts at $7.50 per month. Subscribing to Six Flags offers you various advantages such as discounts on food, merchandise, and more. If you are not using Six Flags often or shifting yourself to a place where Six Flags is not available, then you can cancel the Six Flags membership anytime on the official website. Before canceling the Six Flags membership, check whether you have met the three conditions listed below.
- You must be a member of Six Flags for at least 12 months.
- You must be the owner Six Flags Account.
- You must complete your current Six Flags Membership payment.
How to Cancel the Six Flags Membership
(1) Open a web browser on your device.
(2) Tap the search bar and type the URL feedback.sixflags.com to go to the Six Flags cancellation page.
(3) Enter your Membership Account ID in the respective box.
(4) If you have forgotten the Membership Account ID, tap the option Lookup Confirmation ID. Enter your mail ID on the box and click Continue. You will receive the Membership Account ID in your mail.
(5) Then, Enter your last name on the box and click the button Begin Cancellation.
(6) Provide a reason for canceling your Six Flags Membership.
(7) Click on the option Confirm to cancel your Six Flags Membership.
- How to Cancel Thrive Membership
- How to Cancel LA Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Crunchyroll Premium Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel IPSY Membership
Frequently Asked Questions
The highest membership of Six Flags is Diamond Elite. The Diamond Elite of Six Flags costs $33.39/month.
You can change your Six Flags Home Park membership by updating your information in the Six Flags Pass Holder Portal (sixflags.com/pass)
Yes. Six Flags has around 27 parks in the US, Mexico, and Canada.
Yes. You can cancel the six flags membership on the Six flags cancellation page (feedback.sixflags.com)