If you love to watch movies and shows in the horror and thriller genres, you must have the Shudder app. It is one of the best apps to watch horror movies. On this app, you can find horror movies in subgenres like supernatural, cult favorite, classic, cutting-edge, and many more. Further, you can stream live 24/7 from this app. The app adds new content constantly to stream. Additionally, you can also watch Shudder originals from this app. You can access the app with a subscription, which costs $4.75 per month, and it also offers seven days free trial. If you want to watch Shudder content on the big screen, you can watch with the help of a Chromecast device.
How to Chromecast Shudder
Shudder is a Chromecast-compatible app. So, you can cast the app quickly in a few minutes to your TV. We can Chromecast Shudder to TV in two ways.
- From Smartphone
- From Google Chrome
- A smartphone with Shudder app installed and PC
- Chromecast device
- Strong internet connection
- A TV with HDMI port
Related – How to Chromecast Zattoo TV Channels
How to Chromecast Shudder to TV from Smartphone
1. Connect your smartphone and Chromecast under the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the Shudder app on your smartphone. If not installed, install it from Google Play Store and App Store.
3. Login with your Shudder credentials.
4. Tap the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
5. Select your Chromecast device from the devices available nearby.
6. Upon successful connection, the app screen will be shown on your TV.
7. Now, select and play any video you want to watch on your Chromecast-connected TV.
8. If you want to stop the casting, click the Cast icon and select the Stop Casting option, and the casting process will stop.
How to Chromecast Shudder to TV from PC/Laptop
1. First, ensure that you have connected your PC and Chromecast device to the same network connection.
2. Launch the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
3. Then, go to shudder.com and log in with your account.
4. Click the three-dotted menu and select the Cast option.
5. Select your Chromecast device and click on the Sources drop-down to select the Cast tab option.
6. Finally, now play any content from Shudder and watch it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
Related – How to Chromecast Stremio
Hence, these are the two ways to Chromecast Shudder to TV. You can access unlimited, ad-free, and uncensored content to watch with the premium subscription. The best horror movies available on Shudder are Wolf Creek, Slaxx, Black Christmas, The Walking Dead, Behind the Mask, and more. Hope, this article meets all your requirements. If you have any queries about this article, do let us know in the comments section.