- Android & iOS: Install the NBA app → Open → Sign in → Cast icon → Select your Chromecast.
- PC (Google Chrome): Visit the NBA website → Tap Sign in to NBA Account → Enter your login details → Three-dotted icon → Cast → Click your Chromecast → Tap Sources → Select Cast tab → Watch NBA videos on Chromecast.
National Basket Ball (NBA) is an official app to stream live NBA basketball games. It provides you NBA basketball schedule, scores, stats, post-game highlights, game previews, and recaps. You can stream live basketball leagues, on-demand videos, rapid replay, and more in high quality. To stream NBA games, you should get an NBA League Pass. With the NBA League Pass, you can download your favorite matches and can watch them offline. We all love to watch games on the big screen to get a theater-like experience. For that, Chromecast is the best choice.
NBA has built-in casting support. So, you can easily cast the app on your Chromecast Ultra or later devices connected TV. In addition to Chromecast, you can stream NBA using popular streaming services like Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, AT&T TV Now, and fuboTV.
How to Chromecast NBA from Smartphones [Android & iOS]
 Connect your Android/iOS and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
 Launch the NBA app after installation and sign in to your account.
 Tap on the Cast icon.
 Now select your Chromecast device from the list of devices shown.
 Once both devices are connected successfully, play any game from NBA. It will be cast on your Chromecast.
 If you want to stop casting, click on the Cast icon and select Stop Casting.
How to Chromecast NBA from a PC [Google Chrome Browser]
 Visit the NBA website on your PC and tap the Sign In button at the top.
 Select the option Sign in to NBA Account from the drop-down menu and enter your login credentials.
 Once you’re in, tap the three-dotted icon on the Chrome browser.
 From the drop-down menu, click on the Cast option.
 Select your Chromecast device from the list.
 Click on the Sources drop-down option and select the Cast tab.
 Play any match on the NBA website, and enjoy streaming it on your Chromecast.
NBA on Chromecast Not Working
Some NBA League Pass users complain that the video stops casting after 20 mins of playback. If you have the same issue, follow the below solutions.
- Restart the NBA app and try again.
- Check your internet connection.
- Place your Chromecast device in an open space.
- Restart the Chromecast and try again.
- Update the NBA app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Reset the Chromecast and try again.
- Still having the issues. Comment your issue to Chromecast help or the NBA help forum.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. NBA has in-built cast support. So, you can easily cast the app on your Chromecast-connected TV.
You can cast the NBA content using the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
No. NBA is a paid subscription service that charges $2.99 per month.