Stremio is the best media streaming app to stream movies, TV shows, series, and more free media content. The app offers all the basic features such as content browser, search option, best player interface, discovery page, and more. Further, it uses add-ons to stream content from torrents and other networks. You can select from different qualities, studio languages, and subtitles. Its user interface is designed in such a way to access it across mobile, TV, and desktop applications. You can watch the Stremio app on Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, etc. If you love to watch its content on the big screen, you can use the Chromecast Stremio. The below section includes the detailed procedure of the same.
How to Chromecast Stremio from Smartphone
1. Connect your Chromecast device to your TV HDMI port and connect the device to a strong internet connection.
Note: Stremio iOS app is a limited version, and you cannot expect all of its addons to work.
3. After the installation, launch the app on the device.
4. Sign In with your Stremio account credentials.
5. Proceed to select the video you want to watch on the Stremio app.
6. Now, click the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
7. Further, choose your Chromecast device from the available devices nearby.
8. Once both devices are connected successfully, and you can start watching the video on your Chromecast device.
Related: How to Chromecast Discord to TV [Quick Guide]
How to Chromecast Stremio from Windows/Mac PC
It is important to keep your PC and Chromecast TV connected to the same WIFI.
1. Download the latest version of the Stremio app by visiting the official Stremio website.
2. Once downloaded, launch the file and install the app.
3. Click on Finish to close the dialog box.
4. Further, select Allow access on the security alert box to let Stremio connect with the internet.
5. If you have a Stremio account already, click Log In and enter your credentials. If not, fill the form given and click on the Sign-Up button.
6. Further, launch Google Chrome and click the three-dotted menu from the top right corner.
7. Choose the Cast menu and select your Chromecast device.
8. From the Sources drop-down, click on the Cast Desktop option.
9. Now, the PC screen will mirror your Chromecast-connected TV.
10. Finally, select and play the video and start enjoying it on the big screen.
Related: How to Chromecast FYI Channel to TV [Easy Methods]
With this article, Chromecast the Stremio app and enjoy streaming movies, TV shows, web channels, sport, TV channels, listening to podcasts, and more. It is the best media center to stream all the media content for free. Further, Stremio is safe, and it is 100% legal to use. Tell us how much this article has helped you to Chromecast the Stremio app in the comments section.