ESPN is an American-based sports streaming channel. ESPN Plus or ESPN+ is a subscription-based streaming service. Apart from sports, ESPN+ provides various other content too. It covers live sports, sports exclusive articles with in-depth analysis, ESPN+ original series, and studio shows. ESPN Plus subscription costs $4.99/month or $49.99/year. It is an excellent service to use during the gaming seasons. Once it is done, we shall opt-out of it and thereby save some bucks. Here is all you need to know about how to cancel ESPN Plus subscription.
Cancel ESPN+ Subscription
We can cancel ESPN+ subscriptions in various ways, and that totally depends on the device we use. Let us have a glance at the different ways in this article.
Cancel ESPN+ Subscription on the Website
The easiest way to cancel ESPN Plus subscription is done by the ESPN website. Follow the steps provided below.
- Go to the ESPN website.
- Click the Login button.
- Log in with your user ID and Password.
- Click your Profile icon.
- Then choose Manage ESPN+.
- Now choose Cancel My Subscription.
- Confirm your cancellation decision when prompted by clicking on Finish.
Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription on Android
If you subscribed to ESPN+ on your Android device via the Play Store, then use the following method to cancel it.
Via Android Play Store App
- Open the Google Play Store application on your mobile.
- If asked, sign in to your Google account. Make sure to sign in to the account that is used for the subscription.
- Tap on the Menu icon from the top-left corner.
- From the menu options, choose the Subscription.
- From the list of subscriptions, choose ESPN+.
- Now choose Cancel subscription. And confirm it.
Related: Learn to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription.
Via Play Store website
- On your mobile or PC, go to the Google Play website.
- Login to the account with which you have subscribed to ESPN+.
- On the left panel, choose My subscription.
- You will find the list of all your subscriptions. Choose ESPN +.
- Then go to Manage subscription. And there, choose Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm it if prompted.
Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription on iOS
If you used your Apple phone or Mac to subscribe to ESPN+, you would be billed through iTunes. Use the following steps to cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus on iPhone?
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Click on your Profile icon. Then choose the iTunes and App store.
- On the next screen, tap on your Apple ID on the top of the screen.
- Now tap View Apple ID. Here you have to sign in or provide a password.
- Scroll down and choose Subscriptions.
- Choose ESPN+ from the list.
- Then tap the Cancel Subscription and confirm it.
How to Cancel ESPN Plus on Mac
- Open iTunes on your Mac.
- Now click on your account profile and choose View my Account.
- If not signed in already, sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Now scroll down on the account info page and choose Settings.
- Go to subscriptions and choose ESPN +. Click it to open.
- Then choose Edit.
- Click on the Cancel Subscription to cancel it.
Cancel ESPN+ Subscription in Roku Website
If you have subscribed to the ESPN + via Roku billing service, then use the following method to cancel the same.
- Go to the Roku website on your mobile.
- Log in to the profile. Then go to your Account Settings.
- Now choose to manage My Subscriptions.
- You will get the list of all subscriptions. Choose the ESPN +.
- Now choose the Unsubscribe option. And confirm the cancellation.
Cancel ESPN+ Subscription in Amazon Website
The following method can be used to cancel the subscription if you have subscribed to ESPN+ through Amazon account.
- On your mobile or PC, go to your Amazon account.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to your Account >> Apps and More.
- On the left, choose Your Subscription and select ESPN +.
- Now choose Actions. Select Cancel your Subscriptions. Then confirm it.
- Contact customer service of ESPN+ and give your account details. Ask them to cancel it.
- Or write an Email to [email protected] Make sure that your Email is clear has all the required details.
However, you don’t have an option to get any refund (No refund policy). You can access the content until the next billing period. Moreover, there is no free trial, so you don’t have to worry about it. Simultaneously, you weren’t allowed to pause the subscription.
Still confused? Write to us in the comment section below. We will get back with the updated info if required.