- Monzo App: Launch the Monzo app → Tap Profile icon → Settings → Theme → Tap Dark.
- You can also enable dark mode on the Monzo website by installing a dark mode extension on the Chrome browser.
Monzo is an online banking service available in the UK. You can create a free account on Monzo. But you should provide a valid UK address and a minimum of 10 euros to deposit. Dark Mode is a feature that is supported on almost all apps and websites. If you wish to enable the dark theme on the Monzo app, you can do it in the app’s settings. If you are using a Monzo website, you can apply the dark theme on the website with the help of a dark mode extension. Before enabling the dark theme, update your Monzo app to version 4.44.0.
How to Turn ON Dark Mode on Monzo App
(2) Tap the Profile icon on the home screen.
(3) Select the Settings icon and tap Theme.
(4) Hit the option Dark to enable the dark theme.
(5) You can also select the option Use device settings if you have enabled the dark theme on your smartphone. To enable the dark mode on your smartphone, refer to the below guides.
How to Set Dark Mode on Monzo Website
(1) Open the Chrome browser on your Windows or Mac.
(2) Visit the Chrome Web Store website.
(3) Navigate to the search bar and type dark mode.
(4) Tap any dark mode extension from the search results.
(5) Select the option Add to Chrome and tap Add Extension to install the dark mode extension on the Chrome browser.
(7) Click the dark mode extension icon at the toolbar to activate the dark theme on the Monzo website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can enable the dark theme on the Monzo app in the Settings section.
You need to have a minimum of £10 to open a Monzo account.
No. You just need to have valid UK address proof to open a Monzo account.