The Ring is a digital home security service owned by Amazon. Ring offers surveillance cameras, video doorbells, alarm systems, and more. It also has a dedicated app to control its smart home devices. By connecting the devices to the Wi-Fi, you can view all the activities in your home or workspace with the Ring app. The Ring has smart features such as a motion detection camera, privacy zones, Alexa integration, etc. It offers three subscription plans. Each subscription has its own unique function. If you are not satisfied with the Ring and want to cancel the subscription, then this guide is for you. You can easily cancel the Ring subscription via the Ring website or the Amazon website.
Ring Subscription Plans
- Basic Plan – $3.99/month or $39.99/year.
- Plus Plan – $10/month or $100/year.
- Pro Plan – $20/month or $200/year.
How to Cancel Ring Subscription on Ring Website
(1) Open a browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
(2) Click on the search bar and navigate to the Ring website and select the Login button.
(3) Enter your login credentials to sign in to your account.
(4) Click on the option Protect Plan displayed in the menu bar at the top.
(5) Locate and tap the Ring plan you want to cancel.
(6) Scroll down and select the option Cancel Plan at the bottom and enter a valid reason for your cancellation.
(7) Select a date to cancel the subscription. You can choose any date from now to the end of the billing period.
(8) Click on Confirm and follow the on-screen prompts to cancel your Ring subscription.
How to Cancel Ring Subscription from Amazon
(1) Open a browser on your computer or smartphone.
(2) Navigate to the Amazon website and Login into your account.
(3) Tap Account & Lists and select the option Memberships & Subscriptions from the drop-down.
(4) On the Memberships & Subscriptions page, click on the option Cancel Subscription placed next to the plan you intend to cancel.
(5) Hit the option Confirm and follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the cancellation.
Other Subscription Cancellation Guides:
- How to Cancel Six Flags Membership
- How to Cancel NFL Game Pass Subscription
- How to Cancel Thrive Membership
- How to Cancel Scentbird Subscription
Frequently Asked Questions
* Open a browser and visit the Ring website.
* Sign in to your account >> Select Account >> Tap Billing History to view your subscription plan.
You cannot cancel the premium plans in the Ring app. You can cancel the subscription only on the Ring website and Amazon website.
The Ring Basic plan costs $39.99 per year and $3.99 per month.