- Via Amazon App Store: Click Find → Select Search → Type RFD TV Now → Select the app → Tap Get.
- Via Amazon Website: Visit Amazon website → Sign in → Search for RFD- TV NOW → Click Deliver to → Select your Firestick → Tap Get App.
- You can also stream RFD TV on Firestick by installing streaming apps like Sling TV and DIRECTV Stream.
Amazon Firestick is an affordable streaming device that has plenty of streaming apps pre-installed on it. It also has a dedicated app store to install apps. If you wish to stream RFD TV content on Firestick, you can easily download the app from the Amazon App Store. RFD is a premium service that allows you to access all the content at a low price. The subscription price of RFD TV is $9.99/month or $89.99/year. RFD TV is one of the popular channels among rural viewers.
What is RFD TV?
RFD TV is an American live streaming television channel owned by Rural Media Groups. It primarily includes content related to the rural lifestyle, agribusiness, equine, Western Sports, Music & Entertainment. RFD-TV offers some of the best TV shows to watch. The popular shows to catch on the RFD channel are The Jimmy Sturr Show, Next Level Farming, Rural America Live, America’s Heartland, and U.S.Farm Report.
How to Install RFD TV on Firestick
2. Connect the Firestick to a Wi-Fi connection and press the Home button on your remote.
3. Select the Find tab on the home screen.
4. Tap the Search tile and use the on-screen keyboard to type RFD-TV Now.
5. Locate and select the app from the search results.
6. Click the Get button on the app description page.
7. Wait for the app to install on Firestick-connected TV.
8. Once installed, tap Open to launch the RFD-TV Now app on Firestick.
9. Sign in to your RFD TV account and enjoy watching your favorite content on a big screen.
How to Download RFD-TV on Firestick using Amazon Website
1. Go to the Amazon official website on the PC using any web browser.
2. Select Sign In at the top right corner and enter your Amazon account details.
3. Search for RFD on the website and choose the RFD- TV NOW app.
4. Select the Deliver to drop-down and choose your Firestick device.
5. Tap the Get App button to download the app on your Firestick.
6. Now, open the RFD TV app and log in to your account.
7. Play your desired video and watch it on your Firestick.
Alternative Methods to Stream RFD TV on Firestick
You can also stream the RFD TV on your Fire TV using streaming services like Sling TV and DIRECTV Stream. You can get these Streaming apps for free from the Amazon App Store.
1. Sling TV
Sling TV offers the best deal to get a bunch of numerous add-on channel packages. With its subscription, you can even watch RFD TV live stream. To access RFD TV, you need to purchase the Sling Orange Package and add the Heartland Extra option. And this package may cost around $35 to $50 per month. It also offers cloud DVR support. If you are looking for the best way to watch RFD TV without cable, you can install Sling TV on Firestick.
DIRECTV is an exclusive TV service provider that allows you to stream RFD TV. You can get access to RFD TV in any of its plans. Its package pricing starts from $69.99 per month. You’ll get HD DVR support in DIRECTV, so you can record any content on RFD TV to watch later. This is also the best way to watch RFD on your Firestick device. This service also offers most of the other popular channels like FOX, ABC, CBS, SHOWTIME, HBO, CINEMAX, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can install the RFD TV from the Amazon app store on Firestick.
The RFD TV app costs $9.99/month or $89.99/year.